The on-line remote assistance support is a service provided by Century 21 Technologies Ltd (“C21T”) which includes the direct connection to the Customer’s computer. This service is included in the On-line teleassistance contract. If you do not have a teleassistance contract or if your contract has expired you can in any case obtain telephone support and on-line remote assistance by purchasing a teleassistance ticket.
Cost per session £150.00
How to request and buy the teleassistance ticket
1. Download the application form by clicking on the button DOWNLOAD TELEASSISTANCE TICKET FORM.
2. Complete all the fields of the application form and send it by email to email@example.com
3. C21T will send a notification of acceptance to the email address stated by the Customer in the request document (Section- E-mail contacts) with payment details attached.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, payment shall be made to by advance bank transfer stating the Customer’s Company name.
5. On receipt of payment C21T support professional will contact the Customer by e-mail or telephone to agree the date and time of the assistance. In urgent situations it is sufficient to produce a copy of the payment advice.
What to do after having agreed the date and the time of the assistance
1. If the assistance session does not require remote connection to the Customer’s computer (telephonic support only) then contact C21T support professional at the date and time agreed for the start of the support session.
2. If the assistance session requires a remote connection to the Customer’s computer: make a back-up copy of the data contained and the applications used in the target computer, download the connection software (AeroAdmin) by clicking on the button below and notify the Help Desk of the ID
The terms and conditions for remote sessions can be found here.
Conditions for the supply of the service
1. The support service is provided by C21T against the purchase of a ticket and is performed by telephone communication and/or on-line remote assistance through a direct connection to the Customer’s computer.
2. To be able to use the on-line remote assistance service the Customer must have a broadband internet connection (xDSL or optic fibre).
3. The activities covered by the teleassistance ticket are the following: re-installation or subsequent installation of Datix hardware and software and relative configuration, verification/maintenance of Datix archives including creation/recovery of back-up copies, installation/verification of Datix USB drivers, explanation as to the use of the procedures and resolution of operating issues relating to the use of Datix hardware and software.
4. The activities not covered by the teleassistance ticket are the following: initial installation of Datix hardware and software and relative configuration, data recovery on Datix equipment, installation/configuration/updating of the operating system, removal of viruses and malware, configuration of the Customer’s network (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls), installation/configuration of third party hardware and software, in general any activity not relating to Datix hardware and software.
5. The maximum duration of the support session for each single ticket is 60 minutes. The length of the session can be extended in order to complete the activity in progress but only at the sole discretion of the C21T support professional.
6. The ticket shall be considered to have been fully used even if the length of the assistance session is less than the maximum (60 minutes).
7. The date and time of the start of the session are agreed between the Customer and the C21T support professional in charge by means of an e-mail confirmation message sent by C21T to the e-mail address stated by the Customer in the application form.
8. In case of on-line remote assistance support the Customer undertakes to ensure that all the technical conditions regarding its network and target computer needed for the activity to be carried out are fulfilled at the date and time agreed for the start of the support service (e.g. a working internet connection, correct network settings, access to the computer with appropriate permissions, correct configuration of the operating system and any other third party application in use at the time of the intervention).
9. Excluding the case in which the Customer provides appropriate notification to C21T, with reasonable notice, if at the date and time agreed for the start of the support session, or during the support session, the conditions referred to at point 8 are such as to make it impossible to perform the support activity, at the sole and exclusive discretion of the C21T support professional, the session will be suspended and considered completed. In this case the teleassistance ticket will in any case be considered to have been fully used and the Customer will have to buy a new ticket and schedule a new assistance session with C21T.
10. If for reasons due to C21T it is not possible to begin the support session at the agreed date and time the ticket shall be considered unused and may be re-used by the Customer at a later date.
11. Although every possible effort is made to respond to Customers’ requests and arrive at a solution of any problems reported, C21T provides no guarantee that the information provided is complete or that such solution can be achieved. Excluding the conditions referred to at point 9, if C21T is unable to resolve the problems reported by the Customer the ticket shall be considered unused and may be re-used by the Customer at a later date.
12. C21T will communicate the result of the support activity by means of an e-mail message sent to the address stated by the Customer in the application form. If no response is received by C21T within 24 working hours from the date and time at which it sends the result then such result shall be considered accepted.
13. C21T shall assume no responsibility for direct, indirect, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages of any other kind, regardless of the cause or the attribution of responsibilities, deriving from the support service even if C21T has been informed as to the possibility that such damages may occur.
14. If the support service requires a direct connection to the Customer’s computer (on-line remote assistance), by accessing the service the Customer declares that prior to the performance of C21T’s support activity it has made a back-up copy of the data contained and the applications used in the target computer of the remote connection. Full Terms and Conditions of use are here.
15. The ticket is not refundable.
16. Prices: all prices exclude VAT.
17. Payment: advance bank transfer, unless agreed otherwise.
18. Billing: at the order date.
19. By accessing the service the Customer authorises the processing of its personal data pursuant to the data protection act 1998